Wednesday 9 January 2013

Result

Today, degree result is out, and so, my first year is officially end.

It's dissapointing. Last two trimester, I passed with flying colour. Never thought this senario can last for how long, but it end in this trimester. Seriously, am I sastified with it? Calm myself for almost one hour, I told myself not to care about it. But I knew, deep inside my heart, it's hurt. For anyone else, it is a better result rather than just good. I don't wish to talk anything in front of anyone else because I understand the consequences.

First year end. I wish I can be more hardworking, pass every subject with extreme flying colour again. If you know me well, you would know what the result means to me. But not everyone would accecpt my excuse. It doesn't means no one, yes, it would be someone who are there always listen to me, trying to understand me. 

Please be more strict to yourself, have a stronger willpower, Jesslyn!
It's now or never. You won't have another chance to repeat again.

Bluish day, in my heart, I am crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment