Thursday 17 January 2013

Progress

It has been four days since a new trimester started.
Did I keep my promise? Yes, I did it. Revise every night.
But I just doesn't feel anything. It's not like I will remember it well.
Perhaps my way are wrong, but I don't even know where is the mistake.
Well, I think I should keep it on.
Dude, it's only the first week. Everything has just started, you can't expect lecturer to teach more than 1cm paper. =D

Assignment, the only thing that make my head hurts right now.
It's just first week, and we knew the title, the duedate.
So far, I have already had 3 assignment to be done. One of them even have to be done before chinese new year. Well, work hard! Keep fighting!

Chinese New Year is coming! But it just doesn't seem can make me feel xcited about it.
When I was young, or I should say, when I was smaller, I used to feel extreme looking forward to this celebration. Wearing new cloth, eating biskuit (which only avaiable during CNY ), getting angpau, meeting those relative that we seldom meet ( some only met once a year ).. all this stuff, it's just seem not interesting anymore.
We are growing fast, now I can understand the hardness of parent to earn money. At that momment, everything I have, new cloth or even angpau, I just feel like I am wasting their money. But then I laugh at myself. This is because angpau is a blessing from them. Rather than using 'wasting' this word, I should say 'cherish'. I cherish everything I have now. Well, maybe I am not so exciting, but I am looking forward. Yes, definitely! Because I accept their blessing from my beloved. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment