Friday 4 January 2013

Miracle

Miracle.
This is what it has made everyone of us in here.

When everything has seem so wrong,
I feel so down.
It's feel like being pulled into a deep hole, a deep dark hole.
I tried to look around, hoping that some light appear.
Stretched ouy my hand, hoping someone hear my sound in my heart.
I feel so cold, I hold me back,
until the dark was gonna engulfed me.
And yet, you are here, as an angel,
shining in the dark,
pulling me up, up to the sky.
Until I feel the wind kissing my cheeck, the cloud be my scenary.
You are there, smiling at me,
telling me, it's alright.

Somehow, deep in my heart,
I do believe miracle,
I believe every person we met is a beautiful serendipity.
I believe there is always an angel in out heart, the one will lead us to the bright whenever we feel down. Maybe you didn't realised, but,
The angel is actually ourself.

The one with white wing.
Thanks to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment