Wednesday 23 January 2013

Cherish

Tonight, a cold night,
which I had done some things and I think it's worth to use my time on it.

In this cold and relax night,
I cherish my memory,
I miss those time when I join WWL:-
Walts With Love 2011.

Those time was a hard time, but it is also a beautiful time.
First, I had gone through my nightmare,
sorry to say that I leave my family's dream toward me,
being a teacher is no longer in my mind.
I made the decision in last-minute.
And I know it did hurt my parent, make them worried,
but I can feel I am free to myself.

Second, all of us are at there together.
We work together to protect her, who is being far away from us (in our heart);
I miss the feeling of being together,
the feeling of creacting a record,
the feeling of myself towards you,
the feeling of being protected,
the feeling of learning Walts, and present it together with lots of people,
even though he is not my partner.
I don't know how he feel that time, but I enjoyed the moment he protected me.

Third, I learnt a dance, walts~
It's seem easy but not.
I assume myself to be beautiful while I am dancing.
Even though I knew I am not pretty,
but I enjoyed the momment,
I saw myself in my memories with a beautiful posture.

I cherish the memory~
10, is my number.
Walts with Love, yes, I did it.
Walts with my heart, with my love towards the world. <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment